Ordinary Investor Statement
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications relating to non-readily realisable securities as a restricted investor. I declare that I qualify as a restricted investor because both of the following apply:
- In the preceding twelve months, I have not invested more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
- I undertake that in the following twelve months, I will not invest more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
(a) the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
(b) any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
(c) any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
- I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.*
- I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.*
- I agree to Captec Wealth Group keeping a record of these declarations and providing it to the FCA in event of an investigation.*
* You must agree to this statement