In accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, in order for us to present certain investment opportunities to you, you must confirm whether you are a High Net Worth Individual or a Sophisticated Investor.
Please certify by selecting one of the below options that describe your eligibility, and by completing and signing the short automated form.
Please note that signing this declaration does not commit you to any investment purchase. The risks and liabilities of an investment will be unique to that project, so please ensure that you are happy with the risk and liability of that specific project before proceeding.
I am a sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies:
- I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months.
- I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years.
- I am working, or have worked in the last two years, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises;
- I am currently, or have been in last the two years, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
High Net Worth Individual
I am a high net worth individual because at least one of the following applies:
- I have an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more per year
- I hold net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
“Net Assets” for these purposes do not include:-
- The property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that residence;
- Any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001(a);
- Any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.